receive valuable insights
For school students in all regional, general education schools, we offer a wide range of internships for career orientation all year round. In particular, you can try your craftsmanship skill in the technical training areas and at the same time receive valuable insights into the everyday work of a medium-sized company.
SST IN MUSKEGON
“This year, thanks to SCHERDEL, I was finally able to experience the “American Way of life”, a dream I had cherished so long. The “Best Trainee Program” gave me the chance to work as an intern at Scherdel Sales and Technology in Muskegon, Michigan.”
In the summer of 2017, thanks to SCHERDEL, I was finally able to experience the “American Way of life”, a dream I had cherished so long. The “Best Trainee Program” gave me the chance to work as an intern at Scherdel Sales and Technology in Muskegon, Michigan. This enabled me to get a comprehensive impression of living and working in USA.
- offer students internships, which serve as professional orientation.
- give the interns clearly defined tasks and goals and designate a fixed contact person in the company.
- hire interns for a reasonable period of time.
- do not provide an internship to a university graduate who has applied for a permanent position.
- pay students an adequate compensation for expenses.
- create transparency regarding tasks, contact persons and objectives of the students.
The fastest way to apply for a job at our company is the online application. You can use our SCHERDEL career portal which is simple and easy to understand.
No material costs for application folders and paper, no shipping costs, no space problems even with extensive documents. Simply apply online!
If you have mastered the first “hurdle”, which means that you have mastered the selection process, we invite you to get to know us. This can be a telephone interview, an online interview or even an invitation to a personal interview
If all sides are convinced that they are the right person for this job, nothing stands in the way of a common future. The employment contract can be signed!