COMPLETE SOLUTIONS FROM SCHERDEL
The SCHERDEL Surface Finishing Division regards itself as a problem solver and specialist in the field of corrosion protection by using zinc flake coatings.
DELTA-PROTEKT® KL100 resp. KL120 and DELTA® TONE 9000 are base coats which provide an inorganic micro layer consisting of zinc and aluminium flakes. During the thermochemical transformation process the component is given a coating with a silvery metallic sheen which provides excellent corrosion resistance.
Due to the self-developed machinery, the Surface Finishing Division has many possibilities to comply with the requirements of the components with regard to corrosion protection and geometry.
- chatodic protection effect
- barrier effect provided by zinc and aluminium flakes
- binding system reacts with the base
- cementation of the coating when subjected to corrosion
- spinning process with bulk material
- spinning process with heavy or complex parts in baskets
- spinning process with parts in baskets suspended on racks
- spraying process
- partial spray coating process
The coatings withstand temperatures up to 150/180 degrees Celsius (short-term even higher), are environmentally friendly and contain no heavy metals.