automotive E‑Mobility medical technology
electrical industry furniture industry
SPRING ASSEMBLIES, MECHANISMS AND OTHER COMPLEX ASSEMBLY GROUPS
Application-specific assemblies with a wide range of functions (e.g. actuaing mechanisms, energy storage, damping, occupancy detection, compensation of play, power supply, DC filters and many more.)
Assembled and tested assemblies for a wide range of applications. SCHERDELCompetence both for the assembled single parts (metal forming, hybride parts, etc.) and for the assembly, measurement and test processes of the assemblies.
- Many years of know-how in diverse joining and assembly processes
- Complete process, assembly, load and motion simulations possible
- Functional integrations implemented in many cases
- Optimized assembly properties, e.g. with regard to system costs, installation space, tolerances, friction and noise behavior, etc.
- Industrial property rights for various assembly parts and joining processes
- In-house assembly technology division
- In-house equipment, handling and control technology department
- Extensive testing and analysis equipment
- Technical cleanliness according to customer specifications
Automotive — UTILITY — RAIL VEHICLES
LOAD BEARINBG OR CHRASH LOADED STRUCTURES IN THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR AREAS
The use of tube material not only increases stability, but also improves rigidity and reduces material consumption and weight.
Welding assemblies are mainly used in interior areas. They range from small wire assemblies to complete seat structures or base frames for instrument panels. Due to the use of high-strength steel and modern joining processes, we are able to develop assemblies which are weight crash and performance optimised which can also be produced millions of times per year under series conditions.
- Combination of different steel qualities and joining methods
- Material-saving design
- Joining possibility of tempered and spring hard steel
- Fully automated equipment for backseat structures
- Joining of extremely thin sheets
- 100% Weld spot monitoring
- Cost-effective and easy-to-locate components